CLASS OF 2017
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017
Thank you to everyone who worked to make the 2017 Senior Breakfast a big success! Many volunteers have worked together since November to plan the event and we had at least 35 people assisting the morning of the breakfast! Thank you also to the businesses and restaurants in our community who supported Athens Drive with their donations of food and prizes. Finally, a huge thank you to Mr. Remaley and the staff of Athens Drive for their support!
The Senior Breakfast is an annual tradition at Athens that helps kick off their final semester of high school. In addition to breakfast, each student’s name will be included in the raffle for a chance to win one of the many door prizes that are donated. The event is entirely funded by donations from Senior parents/guardians and local businesses and the Senior Breakfast committee is currently hard at work planning the event for approximately 430 Seniors.
Read below for ways that you can help to make this event a success:
- Provide a Monetary Donation to help cover the expenses for the breakfast – Cash, check and Pay Pal accepted:
- Donate online by using the Pay Pal portal on the upper right hand side of this page >>> ( http://athensdriveptsa.com/class-news/senior-page/senior-breakfast/)
- Send in cash or check written out to the ADMHS PTSA (with a note in the memo for “Senior Breakfast“) to help cover the expenses for the breakfast. Put in an envelope marked “PTSA: Senior Breakfast” and bring in to the Front Office or mail to Athens Drive Magnet High School; 1420 Athens Drive, Raleigh NC 27606; Attention: PTSA Senior Breakfast.
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible!
- Volunteer to Work the Event – There are lots of ways to volunteer to help with this event! You can serve on the planning committee to solicit food or prize donations, help with the decorating and set-up the night before or work the day of the event by picking up food, serving, assisting with the raffle or clean up. Go to the SignUp Genius to sign up today: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090b45aba72aa1fb6-admhs
- Solicit or Donate Prizes –Email email@example.com if you would like to help on the committee to solicit donations for door prizes from local businesses or if you would like to make a donation. Please contact us if you can contribute an item to the raffle or would like to donate gift cards.
Thank you for your help to make this a memorable morning for our awesome 2017 Seniors!!