CLASS OF 2018 SENIOR BREAKFAST
Thursday, January 25th, 2018
The Senior Breakfast is an annual tradition at Athens that helps kick off their final semester of high school. In addition to breakfast, each student’s name will be included in the raffle for a chance to win one of the many door prizes that are donated.
The event is entirely funded by donations from Senior parents/guardians and local businesses. The Senior Breakfast committee is currently hard at work planning the event for approximately 392 Seniors.
Read below for ways that you can help make this event a success:
Provide a Monetary Donation to help cover the expenses for the breakfast – Cash, check and PayPal accepted:
- Donate online by using the secure PayPal portal at the bottom of this page.
- Donate gift cards or gift certificates – Click here to email us and we can arrange to pick them up
- Send in cash or check written out to the ADMHS PTSA (with a note in the memo for “Senior Breakfast“) to help cover the expenses for the breakfast. Place in an envelope marked “PTSA: Senior Breakfast” and bring in to the Front Office or mail to
Athens Drive Magnet High School
1420 Athens Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Attention: PTSA Senior Breakfast.
All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible!
- Volunteer to Work the Event – There are lots of ways to volunteer to help with this event! You can serve on the planning committee to solicit food or prize donations, help with the decorating and set-up the night before or work the day of the event by picking up food, serving, assisting with the raffle or clean up. Go to the SignUp Genius to sign up today:
- Solicit or Donate Prizes –Email email@example.com if you would like to help on the committee to solicit donations for door prizes from local businesses or if you would like to make a donation. Please contact us, if you can contribute an item to the raffle or would like to donate gift cards.
Thank you for your help to make this a memorable morning for our awesome Seniors!!